#3 Fenway

Fenway

Director of RuneScape Affairs

• Administrator
  • 4129 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:03 AM

Wow. I'd never thought I'd see the day. You're one of us now!

Director of Runescape Affairs

user1-dark.png

#4 Serpentotia

Serpentotia

The Eternal F2P

• Legendary Member
  • Others: Helper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:07 AM

Well, I got bored of playing in f2p, but was still logging in to talk to people. I had been considering it for some time now, so I just decided to go for it. Bought a bond and traded it in for membership days. Gonna see how long I can keep going like this. 

Also, before I used the bond, I got all my stats to 90 or above, so I am content with that. Leaving the stats in my signature unchanged since they'll be a record of my progress in f2p. At some point, I figure I'll get a stat signature from a fansite that'll keep up with the levels I am gaining as a member. I want everything to be 50+ first though. Lower than that, and it's not worth mentioning for me.

Gotta spend money to gear up too. Making do with warpriest for the time being but that'll need to change eventually. Any suggestions? I was thinking SoL and Dbow would cover me for range and mage. Maybe gunthan's set for melee? Could perhaps make black dhide stuff for myself in terms of ranged armour and use ahrims or something for magic. Only have 7m to play around with, so I cant afford to go for the level 80-90 stuff right off the bat. 

My Stats

Spoiler

SerpentotiaSignature2byFatso5454.gif
Signature courtesy of Fatso5454

#5 Fenway

Fenway

Director of RuneScape Affairs

• Administrator
  • 4129 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:19 PM

Well, I got bored of playing in f2p, but was still logging in to talk to people. I had been considering it for some time now, so I just decided to go for it. Bought a bond and traded it in for membership days. Gonna see how long I can keep going like this. 

Also, before I used the bond, I got all my stats to 90 or above, so I am content with that. Leaving the stats in my signature unchanged since they'll be a record of my progress in f2p. At some point, I figure I'll get a stat signature from a fansite that'll keep up with the levels I am gaining as a member. I want everything to be 50+ first though. Lower than that, and it's not worth mentioning for me.

Gotta spend money to gear up too. Making do with warpriest for the time being but that'll need to change eventually. Any suggestions? I was thinking SoL and Dbow would cover me for range and mage. Maybe gunthan's set for melee? Could perhaps make black dhide stuff for myself in terms of ranged armour and use ahrims or something for magic. Only have 7m to play around with, so I cant afford to go for the level 80-90 stuff right off the bat. 

Royal Dragonhide armor is the best non-crazy god armor for ranged, and it's only 1.7m so I recommend getting that

Director of Runescape Affairs

user1-dark.png

#6 Bowsie

Bowsie

Drun.K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2015 - 10:15 PM

I refuse to believe this. You'll always be F2P in my mind.

Bitcoin (฿): 1D4Jxg4Xt2EZNZoYuDvDeYBPQ7ABKDHGbA (Click for QR Code)
Litecoin (Ł): Lfx3Rm1yCEaaRDqenUUqfSBGCZRdFEx6a9 (Click for QR Code)