• Clan Friend
  • Others: +Exclusive Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2093 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:51 AM

Hey everyone,

So to get the ball rolling on our shift into a more diverse gaming-centered clan, we have a few new events coming up that involve a wide variety of games, so there should be something for everyone!

Upcoming Events February 2015:

Reoccurring:

Wednesday @ 7pm EST - [RS] Weekly Penguin Hunt - w60, Penguin Hunting and Tears of Guthix D&Ds

Non-reoccurring:

Tuesday, Feb. 3rd @ 7pm EST -            [CSGO] Team Gamemodes - Playing random gamemodes as a group

Thursday, Feb. 12th @ 8pm EST -         [TA] Terraria Server Time - Messing around on a brand new Terraria Server *Game Giveaway Night*

Monday, Feb. 16th @ 6pm EST -           [GM] Garry's Mod Gamemodes - Playing on different servers (TTT, Murder, Prop Hunt, ect.)

Saturday, Feb. 21st @ 7pm EST -          Game Night #1 - Playing a Free-to-Play game that is to be determined

Friday, Feb. 27th - Sunday, March 1st - [SB] Starbound Server Weekend - Starting at 7pm EST on the 27th, a Starbound server will go live all weekend and players can come and go as they wish

Tuesday, March 3rd @ 7pm EST -         [LoL] League of Legends SST Team Matches - Playing games of League as an SST Team

Thursday, March 12th @ 8pm EST -      [MC] Mineplex Minigames - Hop on to the Mineplex server and play games like the Survival Games and Spleef

The dates and times for these events are subject to change, but we wanted to test when would be a good time for these events so there are varied days and times throughout. I'd like to ask your feedback for if you can attend what events and more importantly, what events you can't attend and why. Just post in a reply on the specific topics when it gets closer to the event's date.

An easy way to keep track of these events is by using the clan's Google Calendar. It (should) automatically convert to your timezone and it can be used to get notifications on your phone! Also, the events will be added to the steam calendar, which give notifications too.

We are also having our first game giveaway next Thursday, which would be Terraria! This giveaway has no requirements other than you plan to attend the Terraria event that night, which is when the giveaway is being held. We are going to try to use these game giveaways to help give people a chance to play these games that aren't free with us, and to give incentive to come to these events. In the future, the requirement to be entered into a game giveaway will be that you must attend at least one event in the four weeks before that giveaway date.

Please, list any questions, concerns, or comments below. Thanks!

~ Mort

• Spaciouz, Seán and Bowsie like this

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 Seán

Seán

Forum Slut

• 3279 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2015 - 02:29 PM

aces.gif?w=650

But yeah I can't make any weekly ones due to it being quite late where I live, the earliest starting at 11pm. I like the idea of the weekend long event which I would attend if I had the game, but it's a good idea.

'ᶦ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ' ~ Holy 2014

Posted Image

Ye Olde Cape Raque

Posted Image /o\ <- Divination Cape /#\ <- Firemaking Cape

#3 UrASmurf

UrASmurf

Court Jester

• Clan Member
  • Others: Recruitment Team
  • 1556 posts
  • Steam: UrASmurf
  • LocationQuick, look behind you!
  • RSN: UrASmurf
  • Minecraft:UrASmurf

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2015 - 11:37 PM

Can make anything 7pm est or later on weekdays. Good work Mort!

Spoiler

qXSpaNp.png

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $991
  • Games owned: 95
  • Games not played: 35
  • Percentage: 45%
  • Hours spent: 1,484.3h

Bitcoin (฿): 1D4Jxg4Xt2EZNZoYuDvDeYBPQ7ABKDHGbA (Click for QR Code)
Litecoin (Ł): Lfx3Rm1yCEaaRDqenUUqfSBGCZRdFEx6a9 (Click for QR Code)