#1 frostwing

frostwing

• Clan Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:02 PM

I know I never posted I was leaving but my son was born and then about 2 weeks after that ended up in the hospital with the flu for about 2 weeks.  From there I've just been busy with real life.  Finally got members again on rs and am back for at least a month.  Need to make sure I can make my money's worth to keep playing. 

• Seán likes this

Frostwing.png

#2 Seán

Seán

Forum Slut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3279 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:02 PM

Hey, welcome back! I hope everything's going alright irl for you now. :)

Also, because of your financial issues, it's worth mentioning that Jagex have introduced Bonds (Not sure if you were active when they were announced). Basically people buy bonds with irl money from Jagex to sell to people in the game or on the Grand Exchange. On the other side of the trade, people can use earned GP to purchase bonds off people who have bought them from Jagex. Bonds can be redeemed for Treasure Hunter Keys (pretty much spins), runecoins or membership. If I remember correctly, each bond redeems 14 days of membership, so if you can afford a bond then you could get this and make up the money within those 14 days for another bond.

Hope this information may come in useful and have fun!

'ᶦ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ' ~ Holy 2014

Posted Image

Ye Olde Cape Raque

Posted Image /o\ <- Divination Cape /#\ <- Firemaking Cape

#3 frostwing

frostwing

• Clan Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

Yes and that is how I payed for my membership... but in order to make it worth it I need to have the time to make the gold to buy more.  So if I make enough I'll keep playing but if I don't have the time to play then I'm done.  As my WoW subscription has had to go too for now that leaves me with only a few things to play: runescape, diablo 3, heroes of the storm, hearthstone, starcraft 2, terraria and neverwinter.  We'll just have to see which one of those holds my attention for the next couple of weeks.

Frostwing.png

Bitcoin (฿): 1D4Jxg4Xt2EZNZoYuDvDeYBPQ7ABKDHGbA (Click for QR Code)
Litecoin (Ł): Lfx3Rm1yCEaaRDqenUUqfSBGCZRdFEx6a9 (Click for QR Code)