#1 Seán

Seán

Forum Slut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3279 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 04:00 PM

So it's been a long time coming, but I feel that now is the time to step down as Director of Advertising. Over the past year or two, I've just lost total interest in RuneScape completely. This means that as well as lower activity in the game itself, I have also lost motivation / forgot to maintain the clan aspect of things. For that, I apologise, and I feel that the only way I can make it up is to allow someone else with more enthusiasm to take this position and do something with it. Furthermore, I have my GCSEs coming up, so I am thinking of cancelling my RS membership altogether because of that.

I guess this post also serves as a lower activity announcement too, so I will still be around on the forums and on Steam frequently. I wish the best for the next person to take up this position.

Sean.

'ᶦ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ' ~ Holy 2014

Posted Image

Ye Olde Cape Raque

Posted Image /o\ <- Divination Cape /#\ <- Firemaking Cape

#2 craton765

craton765

• Clan Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Locationanywere with a computer
  • RSN: craton765
  • Minecraft:craton765

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 30 November 2015 - 03:48 PM

Hey sorry I didn't see this sooner but i was away for the holiday. Sorry to see you go, but if you really aren't having fun anymore it's really for the best that you take a break from the game. I left for a while but found that I missed it. Maybe the same will happen to you. Good luck on your GCSEs and hope to see you around sometime.

• Seán likes this

Bitcoin (฿): 1D4Jxg4Xt2EZNZoYuDvDeYBPQ7ABKDHGbA (Click for QR Code)
Litecoin (Ł): Lfx3Rm1yCEaaRDqenUUqfSBGCZRdFEx6a9 (Click for QR Code)