Money Making Guide [White Berries - P2P]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ash_*

Guest_Ash_*

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:55 PM

Posted ImageThis is a guide on making money by gathering White Berries in the wilderness. White berries currently sell for about 1.2k gp each on the grand exchange, and are located in the dragons isle deep in the wilderness! At first I didn't like the idea; I thought the wilderness is a big hassle, and such a far run too. After I decided to give it a go, I soon realized it was very great profit, and easy! Requirements: Items required: Sharp item to cut web, preferably light weight. Skills: 33 agility for a minor shortcut, but not needed.Misc: MembersStart at Ardougne north bank and equip your sharp weapon. Wear nothing of value because you are going to be in the wilderness, and running!Posted ImageNext head west and cross the log if you have the agility. Posted ImageFinally pull the lever, and it will take you deep into the wilderness. Posted ImageOnce you have pulled the lever, you are now in the wilderness. Look at this map and see where you have to go to reach the white berries.Posted ImageOnce you have arrived in the Red Dragon Isle, you are ready to pick up some berries. Don't be frightened by the fierce fire breathing dragon, they really can't reach you. The berries re-spawn insanely fast. You can get a full inventory in like 1 minute. Posted ImageNext, be amazed at your profit! Run back to the bank quickly! Posted ImageRake in the money!Posted ImageIn a nutshell: 1.) Start at Ardoune north bank.2.) Cross the log and head to teleport lever.3.) Pull the lever4.) Look at the map and run to Red Dragon Isle, with 35 agility I can run there fromlever without stopping to rest.5.) Pick up white berries once you arrive, they re-spawn every 3 seconds or so.6.) Run back and repeat steps! Aditionanl Notes:*I've never been hit by a red dragon, so it should be safe. *Sometimes a hell hound will hit you on your run there, so I eat a lobster every 4 trips or so.*When running there and back be ready to logout incase a pker tries to kill you.*If you die, you respawn in edgevile and you can pull the lever and head right on back!* Right now 28 berry runs is about 1m. I usually do them 4 trips at a time randomly throughout the day if I'm home. The prices of white berries have gone up today too.Posted ImageAlternate money making ideas:* Killing green dragons is great for dragon bones. I usually would fight them in the wilderness and the bones sell for about 4.3k each in the grand exchange.* When I first became a member, I picked a lot of flax and spun it for money. This was great start-up cash, but white berries is superior.* Raging guild, get bulls-eye and gain tickets to turn in for rune arrows. This is pretty slow cash actually(ok very very slow!), but good range xp. * Kill hill giants for giant bones [F2P].* Win Momo's hide and seek games.I find white berries to be superior to all my prior methods though.Enjoy!Additional fun when bored: WHITE BERRY BOT KILLING! B)

Spoiler

Edited by Ash, 17 June 2011 - 02:03 PM.

• Momo, Seán and BumblebeeBum like this

#2 suit or gtfo

suit or gtfo

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:58 PM

nice guide and definitly a good way to make cash with barely any skills you should add that its 250k an hour B)

#3 Guest_Ash_*

Guest_Ash_*

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:02 PM

nice guide and definitly a good way to make cash with barely any skills you should add that its 250k an hour :lol:

Thanks :)When I get a chance I'll dedicate an hour to this, and calculate how much I get an hour, because I feel like I can do more than 250k an hour! I move a little quicker than you! B) I'm glad you like it though, and thanks for coming along to see how great this money making strategy is.

Edited by Ash, 16 June 2011 - 09:03 PM.

#4 Alex

Alex

Skill Master

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1536 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:22 AM

To be completely honest, your guide is cool but the one problem I have with it: Why would anyone want to go through all this trouble for only 1.2k for each berry?

104500000.png
Nerrd.png

#5 Endo

Endo

Uber Poster

• Emeritus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:57 AM

To be completely honest, your guide is cool but the one problem I have with it: Why would anyone want to go through all this trouble for only 1.2k for each berry?

Because it is good for people with little or no requirements. I see your point when you can make so much more when you have skills ect.I liked the guide, it was very clear, images were good too.Keep it up.

axiscock.png
poedrugs.png

#6 Alex

Alex

Skill Master

• 1536 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:20 AM

Because it is good for people with little or no requirements. I see your point when you can make so much more when you have skills ect.I liked the guide, it was very clear, images were good too.Keep it up.

Guide was good yes, but it just seems a little bit to much effort for hardly much pay out. For the time it takes you to run all that over and over again, I'm sure you could be making more money doing a skill (even if it is low). The main point I think I wanted to make was that, if your going to be making money, you might as well be gaining experience while your doing it.

104500000.png
Nerrd.png

#7 BumblebeeBum

BumblebeeBum

Posting Pro

• Clan Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:38 AM

Nice Guide! Quite a bit of detail in it, And love the added bot killing, haha. Keep up the good work =P

Posted Image

#8 suit or gtfo

suit or gtfo

Advanced Member

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:14 AM

Guide was good yes, but it just seems a little bit to much effort for hardly much pay out. For the time it takes you to run all that over and over again, I'm sure you could be making more money doing a skill (even if it is low). The main point I think I wanted to make was that, if your going to be making money, you might as well be gaining experience while your doing it.

I'ts good if your just trying to save up for something that costs alot because not everyone wants to waste forever trying to save up for something when there only making 80-100k an hour xP

#9 Momo

Momo

The World's Finest

• Clan Member
  • 3198 posts
  • Steam: Momo
  • XBL: Momo786X
  • LocationWales, United Kingdom
  • RSN: Momo
  • Guild Wars:Momo.4390

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:07 AM

Alternate money making ideas:* Win Momo's hide and seek games.

Hahahaha! It was just spontaneous, I'll see if I can do a regular.Great guide, this is excellent work!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Guest_Ash_*

Guest_Ash_*

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:52 PM

Why would anyone have a problem with a guide in general? If it's not for you, then move on. It's really not trouble at all to go through the wilderness, it's mindless. I've gotten over 1k berries without being killed by a pker. I can run there with full energy, pick up a full inventory of berries in 1 minute or less and run back. Which skill did you have in mind where you are making a lot more money? While my skills are not the best, I still have yet to make money off of skills. This has been the easiest way for me to make 1m+ a day without having to go through any trouble.So why would anyone go through the trouble for 1.2k a berry? Because they are easy to gather, and sell for 1.2k each. Sorry I'm still fuming from reading ignorant comments on CNN. :lol:

Nice Guide! Quite a bit of detail in it, And love the added bot killing, haha. Keep up the good work =P

Thanks :)Those bots are everywhere, I should just hunt them down for money instead1! I see them in every world.

Hahahaha! It was just spontaneous, I'll see if I can do a regular.Great guide, this is excellent work!

That spontaneous hunt was fun! Thanks.

Edited by Ash, 17 June 2011 - 12:58 PM.

#11 Fenway

Fenway

Director of RuneScape Affairs

• Administrator
  • 4129 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:32 PM

Very nice guide, pictures and maps really helped.
Director of Runescape Affairs

user1-dark.png

#12 Holy

Holy

Moe

• 4650 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:13 PM

Nice, descriptive guide. Might I suggest wearing a games necklace, charged glory, etc. in case of a pker? It solves the problem of having to log out.

#13 MiniBandGeek

MiniBandGeek

Bisectional Horn Star

• Legendary Member
  • 2167 posts
  • LocationA couple miles from Mort's house
  • RSN: MiniBandGeek
  • Minecraft:MiniBandGeek

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:08 PM

Excellent guide, much better then the swamp tar I usually use when trying not to train stats. May I suggest bringing the best weapon you can, so if someone tries to fight you, you can retaliate without being skulled? This would allow you to (A)get a shot at the PKer's stuff and (B)have no risk other then you invent of berries, which you would lose anyway to a pker. On top of that, if you do die, you can go straight to Ardougne with then new hub update, get 2 berries (3 with item protect), and can quickly get back to the spawn point.

I don't think you were here when Antelope10 made an entire guide devoted to the Lumbridge Pond.

tumblr_mvmugs0gxb1qhrvbio1_1280.gif

#14 Holy

Holy

Moe

• 4650 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:30 PM

Excellent guide, much better then the swamp tar I usually use when trying not to train stats. May I suggest bringing the best weapon you can, so if someone tries to fight you, you can retaliate without being skulled? This would allow you to (A)get a shot at the PKer's stuff and (B)have no risk other then you invent of berries, which you would lose anyway to a pker. On top of that, if you do die, you can go straight to Ardougne with then new hub update, get 2 berries (3 with item protect), and can quickly get back to the spawn point.

I would recommend a DDS.

I don't think you were here when Antelope10 made an entire guide devoted to the Lumbridge Pond.

If only I had been there for that D:

#15 Momo

Momo

The World's Finest

• Clan Member
  • 3198 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:04 AM

Nice, descriptive guide. Might I suggest wearing a games necklace, charged glory, etc. in case of a pker? It solves the problem of having to log out.

Teleports don't work after level 30+ Wilderness.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 Steph

Steph

The People's Messiah

• 3942 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:21 AM

20+ Momo.Nice guide! Very detailed and clear! Thanks for helping all the noobs!
Posted Image

Attack - Strength - Defence - Constitution - Herblore - Prayer - Construction - Firemaking - Ranged - Cooking
Spoiler

#17 Momo

Momo

The World's Finest

• Clan Member
  • 3198 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:12 PM

Ordinary teleports and teletabs won't work after level 20 but items such as the Amulet of Glory and Combat Brace work until level 30.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 SweetHeart<3

SweetHeart<3

• Clan Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

good money but its now worth 900 gp XD

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 Temp

Temp

Posting Pro

• Clan Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • XBL: Naiija
  • LocationNot too sure you want to know.
  • RSN: Temp v2
  • League of Legends (NA): Eese
  • Minecraft:IIIusionz

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

Still 705k for 28 runes. Not that bad for somebody who hasn't trained there skills.
Posted Image

#20 John

John

Forum Whore

• Clan Member
  • 2600 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:05 AM

Dear sweet spagetti monster.
Don't bump old topics please.
2015-01-07-Charlie.jpg

Bitcoin (฿): 1D4Jxg4Xt2EZNZoYuDvDeYBPQ7ABKDHGbA (Click for QR Code)
Litecoin (Ł): Lfx3Rm1yCEaaRDqenUUqfSBGCZRdFEx6a9 (Click for QR Code)