Hey everyone! This is your friend Mort doing my quarterly / bi-annual check of the good old Subsistence forums. I've been going through a lot of changes in my life, and having soo much time to think about everything with the pandemic has me feeling nostalgic of the days in the clan. So I figured I'd create a thread for this year and see if anyone - like me - is also feeling nostalgic and would love to hear from some old friends.
So, here's my update:
1. I attended and graduated from college two years ago with a bachelors in Physics and Mathematics, and I now work for a company in their Business Intelligence division - managing data, putting together reports, and most recently dabbling with some artificial intelligence and machine learning projects.
2. I got married to my college sweetheart this past January! I love her and her family very much and both our families have a great relationship with one another.
3. I've just moved into a townhouse and upgraded our internet which is fantastic.
4. I've mostly been playing League of Legends and Minecraft, but I am toying with coming back to RS3 for Archeology, I just don't have a ton of time/willingness to grind for hours on end anymore. Feel free to hit me up on discord anytime, I've changed my name to ComputerGuru almost everywhere else. ComputerGuru#6138
5. My hope is to set myself up over the next few weeks/months to do a bit of streaming and/or recording on the side just as a creative outlet.
I'd love to hear from all of you and see how everyone is doing. I hope to reconnect with you soon!