Forum Whore

• Clan Friend
  • Others: +Exclusive Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2094 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2020 - 02:13 PM

Hey everyone!  This is your friend Mort doing my quarterly / bi-annual check of the good old Subsistence forums.  I've been going through a lot of changes in my life, and having soo much time to think about everything with the pandemic has me feeling nostalgic of the days in the clan.  So I figured I'd create a thread for this year and see if anyone - like me - is also feeling nostalgic and would love to hear from some old friends.

So, here's my update:

1. I attended and graduated from college two years ago with a bachelors in Physics and Mathematics, and I now work for a company in their Business Intelligence division - managing data, putting together reports, and most recently dabbling with some artificial intelligence and machine learning projects.

2. I got married to my college sweetheart this past January!  I love her and her family very much and both our families have a great relationship with one another.

3. I've just moved into a townhouse and upgraded our internet which is fantastic.

4. I've mostly been playing League of Legends and Minecraft, but I am toying with coming back to RS3 for Archeology, I just don't have a ton of time/willingness to grind for hours on end anymore.  Feel free to hit me up on discord anytime, I've changed my name to ComputerGuru almost everywhere else.  ComputerGuru#6138

5.  My hope is to set myself up over the next few weeks/months to do a bit of streaming and/or recording on the side just as a creative outlet.

I'd love to hear from all of you and see how everyone is doing.  I hope to reconnect with you soon!

Sam

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 UrASmurf

UrASmurf

Court Jester

• Clan Member
  • Others: Recruitment Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1557 posts
  • Steam: UrASmurf
  • LocationQuick, look behind you!
  • RSN: UrASmurf
  • Minecraft:UrASmurf

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:20 AM

Hey! Good to hear from you bud. I check the forums every six months or so.

I just graduated college and about to start a cool full time job working in a national lab. Can't go into too much detail but excited to start my career. I just moved, so I don't have a desk yet, but playing Borderlands 3 and Rocket League when I can.

Joined this clan right before I started high school. Crazy how time flies.

I'm seriously considering petitioning for having smurf's posting privelages removed.

qXSpaNp.png

Bitcoin (฿): 1D4Jxg4Xt2EZNZoYuDvDeYBPQ7ABKDHGbA (Click for QR Code)
Litecoin (Ł): Lfx3Rm1yCEaaRDqenUUqfSBGCZRdFEx6a9 (Click for QR Code)