• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2167 posts
  • LocationA couple miles from Mort's house
  • RSN: MiniBandGeek
  • Minecraft:MiniBandGeek

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:12 AM

From this point onward, I am no longer requiring that members wait if they wish to join the Recruitment Team. To request to join the clan, please send me a PM with the following form filled out:

Are you familiar with how to utilize forums?

Do you believe that you will be active here for at least another month?

Q&A

How do you send a PM?

You can send a PM, or private message, to me by clicking the envelope in the top-right, clicking "Compose New", entering my username in the "Recipient's name" section, and answering "No" to the first question of the application, after copying and pasting it into the body of the message.

Why should I advertise? I'm too cool to be advertising!

Joining the Recruitment Team is not only an excellent way to help out in the clan, but also to quickly assimilate into the clan and work with people who could soon be your close friends.

Alright, I'm convinced. What exactly will I be doing, anyway?

Depending on your assignment, you will be working with a group of people to bump our topics on various Runescape community forums to the top anywhere between multiple times a day (for the truly dedicated) to once a week (for the bare minimum). If you would like to do more, you can search for people that are looking for a clan, and post our advertisement to them directly.

tumblr_mvmugs0gxb1qhrvbio1_1280.gif

Bitcoin (฿): 1D4Jxg4Xt2EZNZoYuDvDeYBPQ7ABKDHGbA (Click for QR Code)
Litecoin (Ł): Lfx3Rm1yCEaaRDqenUUqfSBGCZRdFEx6a9 (Click for QR Code)