Forum Whore

• Clan Friend
  • Others: +Exclusive Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2093 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:50 PM

DISCLAIMER: We are not attempting to change into a "Gaming Community" again. Subsistence is still a Runescape Clan, we just want to add a bit more breadth to our gaming experience.

The premise behind creating this position is to formally integrate games other than Runescape into the clan, effectively creating a "sub-community" for each game in the clan. Having an official overseer for these games will benefit their capabilities within the clan, in game and on the forums. I volunteered to oversee these new positions because of my experience with the Minecraft community in Subsistence. Think of this as a project that we are carrying out to promote SST's sense of community across games and platforms. Runescape brought us together, and we share connections through many other games, so why not welcome them into the family? The goal of this is to increase activity by providing support for games other than Runescape that are being played by clan members, and to ultimately have more fun together as a clan. 

The position of Game Manager is a Sub-Director position that will serve under the Director of Events. Currently, to obtain the position of Game Manager, you do not have to be elected in. Instead, an application (that has been outlined below) must be submitted to leadership for review. If your application is approved, you will be given administrative privileges to your game's own sub-forum, Ventrilo channels, and any other ranks/permissions necessary for your game to function smoothly within Subsistence. 

Responsibilities:

• Maintain the community of their game in-game and on the forums
  • Contribute to the clan by creating events for their game and encouraging members to play it
  • Frequently giving updates to Leadership and players on how the community for their game is doing, as well as any changes that may affect the clan members that play the game (these can be anything from a game update to a new playstyle that you wish to try out)
  • Listening to suggestions from players on how the clan could improve their experience playing the game
  • Contribute to Leadership discussions
  • Be active on the forums as well as in their game (not necessarily Runescape)
  • Be accountable for their game's community in Subsistence

Game Manager Application:

Title of Game:

Platform(s) that it may be played upon (list all that apply):

Average Cost of Game (if any):

Genre of Game (RPG, MOBA, FPS, Strategy, ect.):

Why do you feel you would be best fit for the position of Game Manager of the game stated above?

If your application is approved, what are your initial plans for that game and it's players in the clan?

List at least 4 other clan members who own or would purchase (if necessary) this game if it became a part of Subsistence:

Post your applications below or message them to me via forum pm. Thanks! You will be notified of the decision as soon as it is made.

Possible reasons for your application to be denied: (not limited to these reasons)

• Minimal detail found in your application in regards to your plans if you were to become a Game Manager
  • The game does not have a strong interest in Subsistence, this is an integral part of your game application
  • Previous disciplinary action was imposed upon you (aka Holy)

Current Positions that have been created/filled:

• Momo likes this

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 Bowsie

Bowsie

Drun.K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:31 PM

The only game I would want to do is single player with no multiplayer capability and no one in SST has it in their Steam library, lol.

#3 Fenway

Fenway

Director of RuneScape Affairs

• Administrator
  • 4124 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:37 PM

I'd like to see if someone would try to take charge of a community for some games like

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Dota 2

League of Legends

Call of Duty (Bleh)

All have potential to be interesting games for us to play together, and I'm sure we could think of more

• Spaciouz and Andrew like this

Director of Runescape Affairs
Fenway.png
Fenway.png
Fenway.png
Fenway.png

#4 Spaciouz

Spaciouz

カーステン

• 2716 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:43 AM

I can't remember if I'm allowed to go for Sub-Director places anymore, but if I were able to then I'd say we could do CS:GO, I feel it'd be perfect for the clan.

aJd0SIL.gif

#5 Bowsie

Bowsie

Drun.K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:42 AM

Me and Smurf play CS:GO regularly. Not together or anything but I've noticed when I'm on, he's usually on.

#6 UrASmurf

UrASmurf

Court Jester

• Clan Member
  • Others: Recruitment Team
  • 1556 posts
  • Steam: UrASmurf
  • LocationQuick, look behind you!
  • RSN: UrASmurf
  • Minecraft:UrASmurf

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:59 PM

Yeah I have something like 560 hours in CS:GO. Id be up for a community although I were to lead it Id have to look into how to do so.

Spoiler

qXSpaNp.png

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $991
  • Games owned: 95
  • Games not played: 35
  • Percentage: 45%
  • Hours spent: 1,484.3h

#7 Bowsie

Bowsie

Drun.K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

Yeah I have something like 560 hours in CS:GO. Id be up for a community although I were to lead it Id have to look into how to do so.

If you didn't want to, I could. But you probably know more about CS:GO than I do.

#8 Momo

Momo

The World's Finest

• Clan Member
  • 3198 posts
  • Steam: Momo
  • XBL: Momo786X
  • LocationWales, United Kingdom
  • RSN: Momo
  • Guild Wars:Momo.4390

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:42 PM

Does anyone want to step up for GW2? I'll get in contact with Ray to see if he's happy to change what we have ranked there at the moment.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 HadesKratos

HadesKratos

Deus Omnium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1371 posts
  • Steam: HadesKratos
  • LocationHell ( next to Tartarus, south of the giant "You are Here" sign) or New Jersey
  • RSN: HadesKratos
  • Minecraft:WarLordKratos

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:25 PM

dayz could work if someone has the game(i don't). If anyone want to play civ 5 i can do that tho.

user1-dark.png

Hades_Kratos.png
Goal:
Spoiler

#10 Bowsie

Bowsie

Drun.K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:51 PM

ROGUE LEGACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

onlysingleplayer.bat

#11 Ray

Ray

Man of many titles

• GW2 Management
  • Others: Recruitment Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1382 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:46 PM

Runescape clan or riot.
  • Momo, Spaciouz and John like this

tumblr_mbp4d3ySxL1rhv8lio5_400.gifCammy-super2.gif

#12 FriskyBurger

FriskyBurger

• Clan Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:19 AM

Title of Game:League of Legends

Platform(s) that it may be played upon (list all that apply):

PC, Mac, stuff like that

Average Cost of Game (if any):

Free to Play.

Genre of Game (RPG, MOBA, FPS, Strategy, ect.):

MOBA

Why do you feel you would be best fit for the position of Game Manager of the game stated above?

Aside from Runescape, League is the game that I play and enjoy the most. it's a fun game, but it's better with friends.

If your application is approved, what are your initial plans for that game and it's players in the clan?

Form a Ranked 5s team to get the SST team out there.

List at least 4 other clan members who own or would purchase (if necessary) this game if it became a part of Subsistence:

Octagonical, Mortal Ninja. Then Turds and Seany because I said so :P

I know I don't post much around here, but I know this is something we can get to work.

11J2y14.png

#13 Steph

Steph

The People's Messiah

• 3942 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

I guess I don't mind covering console games...although it seems like no-one owns consoles here
Posted Image

Attack - Strength - Defence - Constitution - Herblore - Prayer - Construction - Firemaking - Ranged - Cooking
Spoiler

#14 Bowsie

Bowsie

Drun.K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

I guess I don't mind covering console games...although it seems like no-one owns consoles here

I've got an Xbox.

#15 Steph

Steph

The People's Messiah

• 3942 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:39 PM

I've got an Xbox.

I've got an Xbox.

Oh people have them, what I meant is that most people get new games on PC, whereas i'm stupid and get like most new titles recently on my One
Posted Image

Attack - Strength - Defence - Constitution - Herblore - Prayer - Construction - Firemaking - Ranged - Cooking
Spoiler

#16 FriskyBurger

FriskyBurger

• Clan Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:28 PM

The only pass we can give you is for Destiny lol.

11J2y14.png

Bitcoin (฿): 1D4Jxg4Xt2EZNZoYuDvDeYBPQ7ABKDHGbA (Click for QR Code)
Litecoin (Ł): Lfx3Rm1yCEaaRDqenUUqfSBGCZRdFEx6a9 (Click for QR Code)