Christian

Dear Leader

• Senior Administrator
  • 984 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:19 AM

POPULAR

There may be times in your membership here at Subsistence where you are unsatisfied with something and would like to lodge a private complaint or give feedback anonymously. Although there are many informal ways to do this, the most formal way would be to contact myself or any administrator via private message. To assure privacy, I promise that nobody but the administrators in this topic will know that it is you who lodges an issue.

Below is a list of our administrators, and which area each of them focus on. Click on the names to be taken to their profile where you can send a private message.

Christian - Any issue - especially one involving a different administrator or with regarding money (donations & subscriptions).
Fenway - Leadership conduct - contact if you have an issue with another Director or Sub-Director.
Joshua - Technology - contact for any technical issues.

Please remember to use this when you would like to contact someone privately. If you feel your issue does not warrant this type of treatment, just post it in a new topic in this forum instead.
  • Seán, slumpmaster prang, Dragrulezall and 3 others like this
"I hereby swear to abandon all fear; to question everything; to trust in myself; to honor those before me as I excel, and to support those who follow as they ascend. I swear that I will never accept another’s standard for success, as I set mine one measure higher. When I am finished, no one will ever look at me the same way again."

Bitcoin (฿): 1D4Jxg4Xt2EZNZoYuDvDeYBPQ7ABKDHGbA (Click for QR Code)
Litecoin (Ł): Lfx3Rm1yCEaaRDqenUUqfSBGCZRdFEx6a9 (Click for QR Code)