January 2014 News
- Jan. 3rd: The Month Ahead - Click Spoiler for video.Spoiler
- Jan. 4th: Runscape's 13th Birthday - Another Milestone
- Jan. 7th: Player Owned Ports- The Next Journey Spoiler
- Jan. 10th: BTS 86 - Invention Vs Elf City - Click spoiler for video Spoiler
- Jan. 13th: Power To The Players - New Poll System
- Jan. 15th: Hati and Sköll - The Wolf Pack Returns!
- Jan. 17th: BTS 87 - Eight of the best - Click Spoiler for video Spoiler
- Jan. 20th: Reinventing the Squeal - Treasure Hunter
- Jan. 21st: Slayer Update - Slayer Helm & Rewards Update
- Jan. 24th: Combat Improvements Beta - BTS 88 Click spoiler for video Spoiler
- Jan. 25th: BTS 89 - Developing the Mole - Click Spoiler for video Spoiler
- Jan. 29th: Premier Club Closing - Closed on the 2nd
- Jan. 29th: Game Blast 2014 - weekend of 21-23 February
- Jan. 31st: Legacy Combat - Click spoiler for video Spoiler
- Feb. 1st: What to expect for 2014 - Click spoiler for video Spoiler
Squeal of Fortune:
- Sean has taken over as Director of Advertising, Please show your support and congratulate him if you havnt already.
- Recruitment Team is getting some improvements
Click Here to check out the Recruitment Overview.
Recruitment Team Assignments - Recruitment Team Click the link and get a hold of Sean if you are still interested to be apart of recruitment.
- [P2P] Hati and Skoll vs The Subsistence Clan
- No new members recruited.
- Recruitment team please check out the recruitment team assignments and get a hold of Sean
Welcome Our New Members:
- No new members
Members if you want to get more involved:
- Event's Team is Looking for members to join and will be accepting applicants
- The Recruitment Team is looking for new members
- HorsesMad50 is still looking for Mentors/Guru for many different skills. Make sure to read the requirements for becoming either one if you are interested!
- To help out the clan make sure to pay a visit to the Citadel (P2P) and try to max
I interviewed Fenway (Administrator)
I would like to thank Fenway for taking the time to fully answer each of these questions. I hope this gave you some insight on one of our Admins
- Next month's interview will be with RSS Bot (Administrator) . PM me with any questions you may have or want to ask him