Yes indeed, it is now time to fill 3 open spots on the events team. Applications are now being accepted for these positions and are responsible for the following:
- REQUIRED to create and host at least one non-reoccurring event every two weeks
- REQUIRED to host at least one "micro" event every month
- Work with other Events Team members to brainstorm unique and fun events for the clan
- Post a report of each event that they host, whether it be micro, reoccurring, or non-reoccurring (Basically who showed up, was it fun, can it be improved)
- Be generally active in game and on the forums (check the forums and log in a minimum of 4 times a week)
Yes. That's all you have to do to get a cool title, promotion in cc, and the awesomeness that comes with being on the Events Team.
Seriously though, it really isn't bad at all. Clan chat is relatively full most of the time now so micro events will be easy, and then more people will be willing to go to events that take a bit more planning as well. Until people are starting to riot for more events, these responsibilities will not change. Your application will be reviewed regardless of how long you've been in the clan, what your current rank is, or how involved you wish to be.
About how often do you check the forums?
About how often do you play Runescape? How long do you play for on average?
Realistically, how many events do you plan to host over the course of two weeks? (It's okay to say the minimum required)
Why do you want to be on the events team?
Describe an event idea that hasn't been done in the clan for at least 4 months: (It can be anything)
Thank you everyone!